Host a Game Night!
A game night is a wonderful way to bring families
together in a fun and educational environment.
to make a Game Night happen at your school:
1. Coordinate a date, time and location with the powers in your school.
• Ideal days are Tuesday and Thursdays (but others work as well).
• Time frame is usually a two hour block between 6pm and 9pm.
• Suggested locations are cafeteria, gym, library, or some place where tables
• You might also consider coupling your Game Night with a pizza dinner
2. Contact Everything Educational to schedule your date and time.
• Contact us at 269-273-1282 or email@example.com
3. Enlist volunteers.
• The number of volunteers depends on your estimated turnout but figure
9+broken down as follows:
• 1 volunteer to staff each game table (8 tables will serve approximately
50-60 parent/child players during a session)
• 1 Game Night Host to make announcements, to offer directions and totime
the sessions. (the use of a portable P.A. is recommended)
4. Promote your Game Night.
• You may encourage students to create posters and flyers in order to increase
the excitement and build anticipation.
• Distribute flyers around the school and community and send mini flyers home
with all the children in the school.
• Utilize the school and PTO email lists with an email two weeks before the
event and then send a reminder a couple days before the Game Night.
• Post the event in your school and community newsletters.
• Announce the event at any community event or PTO meeting.
Contact: Everything Educational
Three Rivers, MI 49093